Carpenter (m/w/d) in full-time
You have a completed vocational training as carpenter as well as sustainable experience in working with wood-based materials. You can identify with the innovative and high-quality products of our company. We look forward to attracting you as an important member of our team and competent employee for our company.
• manufacture and processing of high-quality products made of wood-based materials
• classic joiner/carpentry activities
• machine operation (saw, edge, drilling rig, milling machine, etc.)
• communication and coordination at the interfaces between work preparation and production
• constructive thinking and optimization of workflows
• completed training as a carpenter(gladly with master's certificate)
• professional experience in the environment of a manufacturing company is an advantage
• self-responsible, independent and solution-oriented way of working
• knowledge of machine operation/programming is welcome
• self-employed, reliable and accurate working method
• team spirit, friendly and collegial nature
• driving licence class B
• comprehensive introduction to the topic "Acoustics"
• professional induction into our production
• interesting and varied area of responsibility
• technical development perspectives
• flat hierarchies in a pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly and motivated team
• self-responsible work
• performance-based pay
Please send your complete and meaningful application documents to the following e-mail address:
Your contact for inquiries: Uwe Greschke | +49 (0) 362 54 / 86 59 14
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!